Thursday, July 22, 2004

A Single Step

I got this interesting mail the other day showing a pic of Chewy and Lex hanging together.

Interesting, not that it was singular to see such a pic, but because I didn't realize that pisay98 had a weblog. And that so many of my old batchmates had their own. So heck, I'm always turned on by competition. And there's a lot of stuff that's going on in my life right now that it seems such a waste to let it pass by without documenting it.

I also felt a little nostalgic, because in this day and age of big forums and corp webpages, I miss the hodgepodge of the indie personal webpages of old. I even had my own geocities page that got updated, like, never.The only problem would be the setup.. but hey, I've got Raven, and she has web design in her resume. Hehe.. So, no problem. ^_^

Oh, right, there's that thing about having to put up content. Great, there goes my free time. No, really.

A chinese proverb says that every journey begins with a single step.

Watch out world, here we come.

The Stormcrow

Labels:


Comments:
yay! chico and pat! yay!
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]