Wednesday, September 22, 2004

I got game!

The U Got Game Cosplay competition registration was scheduled to be between 1-3pm, and it was already quarter to 3 and we were still on Edsa! I was driving with Stormcrow and my youngest brother, but we had to make several stops that led to much delay. First was UP shopping center, to have my brother's images printed (a registration requirement). Then to LBC Q.Ave, to send Stormcrow's L5R package off to Visayas. Not to mention the incredibly heavy traffic on Edsa up until Guadalupe. I even made a wrong (but not so fatal) turn, instead of Roxas I went into Macarthur. -And- veered into World Trade Center instead of PTTC! >.<>.<



To be continued: "The catwalk and aftermath.."

Raven

Labels: ,


Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]