Monday, March 07, 2005

Dude, where's my hair?

I got a haircut last Saturday.

I've been growing my hair for the past two years. I haven't had a haircut in all that time. But, all things must come to an end, and when Raven went to Bench Fix to straighten her hair, I decided that I might as well get a haircut there. The cut is actually a bit shorter than I would have liked, something appropriate for ROTC. But I guess that means I can afford to not get a haircut for longer.

According to my sister, I look normal now.


The second question people ask is Why? As in, did I have a fight with Raven? Nothing so dramatic. I just wanted a change of pace. Also, I short hair is more appropriate for the heat of summer. Which reminds me... april 16, ha!!!

Mobilis in mobili

Losing the last round of DotA makes me want to play more. Too bad it looks like I'll be busy this weekend..

Stormcrow

Labels:


Comments:
*gasp* You-- you're too busy for DotA?? :p

April 16? More DotA? :D
 
less hair = less d0ta sk1llz. just like samson.
 
waaahhh! kachico! what did you do to yer her? ehe.Ü
 
hehe. it's now more "teacher appropriate"

as i've said before, your students will first get distracted with your hair, then they'll understand only half of your straight English lecture (imagine I got a remark that said "masyadong inglisero yung teacher namin"). Translation? Low grades or so-so SET scores. In any case, getting a haircut is a "chico" (read: smart) thing to do.
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]