Tuesday, March 15, 2005

Time Space Blog NOW!

You ever notice how when you have a lot of things you HAVE to do, you suddenly realize you have a lot of things you WANT to do?

I want to play more DotA. I want to spend more hours on my PS2. I want to watch a stack of anime cds on my desk. I want to read my ebooks. But I don't have time.

This is obviously an effect of having a paperwork intensive job.. but at least it's the job that gives me money to spend in the first place.


--------------


The stuff that I spend my "fun" budget on can be divided into two categories. Either it takes up time or it takes up space.

In the former there are my VCDs and DVDs, dating, and gaming (and food!). Anything consumable, or at least the stuff that isn't meant to be displayed.

In the latter you have the toys and other collectibles.. gizmos, cellphones and PDAs, go in here too. Also jewelry and cars.

The bigger realization is that as we get busier in life, the shift goes from the time-consumers to space-consumers. It's a matter of limiting reagents. Having money to spend is great, but if you don't have the time to enjoy it, what's the money for?



Toys, apparently.

---------------

Getting Jonas and Oli to play DotA until 4 AM merits special mention. Also, a rampaging Nerubian Assassin is an aweful sight to behold.



Stormcrow

Labels: ,


Comments:
Ah, yes. However, my problem is not the paperwork, as we don't have much of those, but because I am a crammer. We all know how that goes.

Jonas plays DotA?? This I have to see for myself, if you know what I mean.

>:D
 
It was his first time. ^^ And he's a fast learner too!

Ha! We got even Jinko Misa to play DotA!!
 
from the photon groupmail, apparently jonas and oli are HOOKED. like me.

dot-ahh
 
darn it, when's the next dota session? apparently, jonas and I are game for friday? watcha guys think? btw, mt former student will soon open his gaming shop and it's FREE on its firs day. i've reserved a few seats already. any takers? sa commonwealth siya, lapit sa ever (paging jonas, pat, chico, oli). hmm, could we get joyce to play? that would be great (and would merit EXTRA SPECIAL attention). si oli naman adik by nature (hehe, wag kang magagalit, im borrowing a book for you!!). si jinko seemed to be getting the hang of it too. if it weren't for friends dropping by city jam, he would've played with us until 4am!
 
it's going to be a long weekend next week. enough time to spend on reading and ps2ing.

mga adik kayo! hahaha!Ü
 
friday? game.
free sa gaming shop dahil first day?

hindi pinalalampas yan.
 
I think the only time consuming hobby I have left is DotA! ehehe
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]