Tuesday, February 27, 2007

Picnic

Last weekend my college girl buddies and I went out for a picnic at La Mesa Dam Eco Park. I had originally thought it'd be somewhere out in Bulacan or something, but to my surprise, it is right in the middle of Fairview area.

To my further surprise, it looks remarkably like the Botanical Garden in UPLB Forestry area. There are trees and flowers everywhere, large picnic areas complete with big stone tables for family groups. There was even a boat ride!

My friends and I camped in several likely places, trying to stay away from the sun. ^_^ Who would've thought there's something like this in the middle of the city?

Raven

Labels: ,


Comments:
Nice. Let's go there for a joint family outing after we've settled in! Picnic tayo...
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]