Monday, February 05, 2007

Public Service Announcement

Be on the safe side!

Me, I use Gracial. It's a combination-pill, which means it has a mix of the hormones needed to regulate the period. What I like about Gracial is the fact that it's easy to get over the counter without a prescription (even though it is supposed to be a prescription drug). It's only Php400 per month, and is available from most drug stores. There's a bonus side effect too - it reduces acne considerably!





Raven

Labels:


Comments:
kahit acne ng lalake?
 
pde ata, pag uminom nyan ang lalake. XD

seriously, mejo hormone-related naman ang acne, and hormone control ang pill.
 
I use depo provera shots. But your post is timely because I'm going to the doctor and ask her about using an alternative method. It's just that my hormones gone extra crazy with depo. My PMS is worse. And I get soooo sick a week before and during my period (which is bad because my period lasts for a month on and off usually). Since Diane is a bit more expensive Gracial might do it for me. Pero nakakataba rin ba cya?
 
not that i know. i dont seem to be getting any fatter so... ^_^

and so far naman wala syang effect sa akin in terms of pms, and no pain right before period.
 
would there be a disclaimer here that says the post is only for married folks?
 
There needs to be no disclaimer. :)
 
Congrats on being brave enough to promote responsibility!

p.s., I hope you still remember me...
 
Ei Cathy!

Good to hear from you again! I lost the link to your blog for a while there.. ^_^

Heh, I am a great proponent of the Pill, and I try to spread the word so that people will be safer while having fun! =D
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]