Sunday, March 04, 2007

Looking Back

Back in high school, I used to have a website. It was a real shitty Geocities affair with jpg backgrounds and blinking words and all that. Like most websites at the time, the top level was just an index of links to sub-level pages. Want to read my thoughts on Magic? Click here. Want to see what my favorite books are? Click here. My anime reviews? Click here.

All things pass, and the blog is now pretty much the format of choice. There are advantages of course, but it would be nice if you could see all posts dealing with my Bleach card game without wading through a year's worth of photos and gimmik recaps. Or vice versa.

Well, now you can! (ba-da-bump) What I'm referring to, of course, is blogger's label feature. It took me some time to realize that it could be used in this manner, but, after choosing just a few keywords and going through all our previous posts, you can now easily find all our thoughts by category. It's on our sidebar, right there. ----->

Want to read my thoughts on Magic? Click here. Want to see what my favorite books are? Click here. My anime reviews? Click here.


Stormcrow

Labels:


Comments:
And a big thank you here to my beautiful webmistress for taking care of our format. ^_^
 
ayus! :)

i was planning on labeling all of my previous posts but i just can't find the time and the will to do so. hehe. :P

neat new template. :)
 
This is one of the things that my blog will have after i'm done with it. Am thinking of labeling ALL my old posts.
 
It was really quite fun to look back and read all my old blog posts. I find that I was a lot more contemplative in the old days. I should find the time to sculpt more thoughtful posts.
 
labels! i get carried away with my labels, half of 'em are useless.

yeah... I noticed my posts are getting much shorter too. sigh... corporate slavery is not blog friendly
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]