Sunday, April 15, 2007

WoW, redux

I have discovered that I can get cheap WoW singles, from the same place that sells cheap magic commons. So, right now I'm really interested in building a deck, even if just a couple of cheap ones for fun.

How are the rules? You can find a good flash tutorial at the official site. Alternately, I could just tell you that it's so similar to Magic that I'm surprised they don't get sued. Untap, upkeep, draw and all that. Instead, I'll look at what's different:

List of card correspondences:
Creature -> Ally
Land -> Quests (or any card)
Artifact -> Weapon, Armor, Item
Sorcery -> Ability
Instant -> Instant Ability
Enchantment -> Ability with Ongoing trait



So... anyone else want to try this?


Stormcrow

Labels: ,


Comments:
i didn't know that there's a ccg for WoW. wow! :P looks simple enough. :P
 
Yup! We had a little something here when the game was announced. The second set is scheduled for released next month or so... A great time to start!

I'm betting you can get singles at Neutral Grounds or Filbars at Glorietta. A deck is 60 cards; maybe 500 Php?
 
Great Kazzdingo's Curse! You've found out about this!

Go to XP. I'm sure you can rip off some guys by trading your rares for their singles there. Hehe.

wow.skillze.com --> plug!!
 
Yeeeah, I found out about it 9 months ago (for those who don't like to click on links).

If I can buy singles and make a fairly well tuned "peon" deck for the cost of a starter, why should even buy packs and saddle myself with expensive, unsold rares? :)
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]